Important Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
This Terms of Service Agreement ("Agreement") is entered into by and between Homer Canine Solutions Pvt Ltd (K9 School), registered address 7th Avenue, Chhattarpur, Near Radhe Mohan Drive, Gadaipur Bandh Road, Juanapur, New Delhi, Delhi 110030, India, and you, and is made effective as of the date of your use of this website - https://www.k9school.in or any of K9 School’s services or the date of electronic acceptance of the Google forms.
The terms "we", "us" or "our" shall refer to Company. The terms "you", "your", "User" or "customer" shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement, uses our Site or K9 services, has access or uses the Services. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
The company may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site. Your use of this Site or the Services after such changes or modifications have been made shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as last revised.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT AS LAST REVISED, DO NOT USE (OR CONTINUE TO USE) THIS SITE OR PURCHASE ANY OF ITS SERVICES.
This Site and the Services are available only to Users who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
By using this Site or the Services, you represent and warrant that you are (i) at least eighteen (18) years of age, (ii) otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law, and (iii) are not a person barred from purchasing or receiving the Services found under the laws of the India or other applicable jurisdiction.
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a company or any corporate entity, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind the such corporate entity to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, in which case the terms "you", "your", "User" or "customer" shall refer to such corporate entity. If, after your electronic acceptance of this Agreement, Company finds that you do not have the legal authority to bind the such corporate entity, you will be personally responsible for the obligations contained in this Agreement.
3. RULES OF USER CONDUCT
By using this Site or K9 services, you acknowledge and agree that:
Your use of this Site, including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
You will not use this Site in a manner that:
Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
Promotes,encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children;
Promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property;
Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking;
Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity;
Violates the privacy or publicity rights of another User or any other person or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another User or any other person or entity;
Interferes with the operation of this Site;
Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses, Cryptocurrency Miners or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, using many resources, disrupting, damaging, or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware.
You will not:
copy or distribute in any medium any part of this Site, except where expressly authorized by Company,
copy or duplicate this Terms of Services agreement, which was created with the help of the TermsHub.io and the Terms & Conditions Generator,
modify or alter any part of this Site or any of its related technologies,
access Companies Content (as defined below) or User Content through any technology or means other than through this Site itself.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
In addition to the general rules above, the provisions in this Section apply specifically to your use of Companies Content posted to Site. Companies Content on this Site, including without limitation the text, software, scripts, source code, API, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos and interactive features and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Companies Content"), are owned by or licensed to K9 School in perpetuity, and are subject to copyright, trademark, and/or patent protection.
Companies Content is provided to you "as is", "as available" and "with all faults" for your information and personal, non-commercial use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purposes whatsoever without the express prior written consent of Company. No right or license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right or license is granted by this Agreement.
5. DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR IT SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS". COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT (I) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE, (II) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, AND/OR (III) THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, AND COMPANY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SAME.
IN ADDITION, YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL (I) CONSTITUTE LEGAL OR FINANCIAL ADVICE OR (II) CREATE A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE, AND USERS SHOULD NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, and shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND ALL THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM (I) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE, (II) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (III) THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (IV) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, (V) THIRD-PARTY CONDUCT OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, (VI) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF SERVICES TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (VII) ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, BUGS, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (VIII) ANY USER CONTENT OR CONTENT THAT IS DEFAMATORY, HARASSING, ABUSIVE, HARMFUL TO MINORS OR ANY PROTECTED CLASS, PORNOGRAPHIC, "X-RATED", OBSCENE OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE, AND/OR (IX) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN ADDITION, You SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to this Site or the Services found at this Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise such cause of action shall be permanently barred.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents from and against any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, losses, liabilities and damages of every kind and nature (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) imposed upon or incurred by Company directly or indirectly arising from (i) your use of and access to this Site; (ii) your violation of any provision of this Agreement or the policies or agreements which are incorporated herein; and/or (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property or another proprietary right. The indemnification obligations under this section shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
8. DATA TRANSFER
If you are visiting this Site from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, your communications with us may result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting this Site and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such transfers.
9. AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and our policies, we shall use commercially reasonable efforts to attempt to provide this Site on 24/7 basis. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time this Site may be inaccessible for any reason including, but not limited to, periodic maintenance, repairs or replacements that we undertake from time to time, or other causes beyond our control including, but not limited to, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links or other failures.
You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over the availability of this Site on a continuous or uninterrupted basis and that we assume no liability to you or any other party with regard thereto.
10. DISCONTINUED SERVICES
The K9 School reserves the right to cease offering or providing any of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice.
Although K9 School makes a great effort to maximize the lifespan of all its Services, there are times when a Service we offer will be discontinued. If that is the case, that product or service will no longer be supported by K9 School. In such a case, K9 School will either offer a comparable Service for you to migrate to or a refund. The K9 School will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any of the Services we may offer or facilitate access to.
11. FEES AND PAYMENTS
You acknowledge and agree that your payment will be charged and processed by K9 School.
You agree to pay any and all prices and fees due for Services purchased or obtained at this www.k9school.in at the time you order the Services.
The K9 School expressly reserves the right to change or modify its prices and fees at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be posted online at this Site and effective immediately without the need for further notice to you.
Refund Policy: In case of any advance payment, and the owners planning to cancel, the amount will be adjusted in future services with no refunds whatsoever in any case.
We do not offer refunds for training or boarding services unless we are unable to render the services due to our unavailability. All other requests for refunds will be refused.
In case of any misdemeanor, verbal or physical abuse towards our management or training staff, all the rendered fees would immediately become null and void and the services will be terminated at that very moment.
12. NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES
Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
13. COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAWS
The company makes no representation or warranty that the content available on this Site is appropriate in every country or jurisdiction, and access to this Site from countries or jurisdictions where its content is illegal is prohibited. Users who choose to access this Site are responsible for compliance with all local laws, rules and regulations.
14. GOVERNING LAW
This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, New Delhi, to the exclusion of conflict of law rules.
15. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The courts of India, New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation.
16. TITLES AND HEADINGS
The titles and headings of this Agreement are for convenience and ease of reference only and shall not be utilized in any way to construe or interpret the agreement of the parties as otherwise set forth herein.
Each covenant and agreement in this Agreement shall be construed for all purposes to be a separate and independent covenant or agreement. If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any provision (or portion of a provision) of this Agreement to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the remaining provisions (or portions of provisions) of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby and shall be found to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
18. IMPORTANT TERMS & CONDITIONS - PLEASE READ
Homer Canine Solutions Pvt Ltd (K9 School) is a unique place for your pets, where we provide training (behavior, obedience and group classes) and boarding services for your pets.
• These terms and conditions govern the following: - Boarding of your pet at the K9 School - Boarding and Training of your pet at the K9 School
• Details of the facilities provided: - Boarding Facility only:
♣ The pet is boarded in individual kennels;
♣ The kennel complex is air-conditioned and the kennels are soundproof and insulated from external noises to give your pet a calm environment;
♣ The pet is monitored 24X7 by experienced staff and trainers;
♣ Food will be provided (either kibble or home-cooked meal) as per the pets’ routine and diet;
♣ Huge garden/lawns (which are properly gated) for your pets’ daily exercise and outdoor activities including socializing (under strict supervision) with other pets’ at the kennels;
♣ Access to the pet to one of its kind “gymnasium” (under strict supervision).
♣ A vet shall be available for any medical emergencies that the pet may face. - Boarding & Training Facility (“B & T Facility”)
♣ K9 School now offers a B & T Facility, wherein the package would in addition to the facilities of Boarding (as stated above) also include special training of the pets during their stay at the K9 School;
♣ If the B & T facility is opted for by the pet owner, after a consultation with Mr. Adnan Khan (Founder and CEO of the K9 School), a special training program would be designed for the pet by Mr. Adnan Khan and the training will be imparted by either Mr. Adnan Khan himself or under his supervision by the qualified trainers and specialists at the K9 School.
♣ We will offer only one update for a day in boarding and training services except for the days that it is raining, or it is difficult weather or in case we're understaffed for any reason.
♣ A dog's weight is expected to reduce at boarding centers, this usually gets assumed wrongly by pet parents to be something about the facility and the management not giving enough food. However, this is absolutely the opposite, dogs burn more energy at the time of training.
• Fees: - Boarding Facility:
♣ Fees for the Boarding Facility shall be dependent upon the size and the breed of the dog. The rates shall include the home-cooked food, however, if the dog needs to be fed kibble and/or any special food according to the Dog’s diet, then the pet owner should provide with ample quantity of such food at the time of dropping the dog at the facility.
♣ The taxes, including GST shall be additional.
♣ The rates are on a per dog, per day basis;
♣ The entire fee is payable in advance. - B & T Facility:
♣ The Fees of the B & T Facility shall be dependent upon the size and the breed of the dog.
♣ The rates shall include the home-cooked food, however, if the dog needs to be fed kibble and/or any special food according to the Dog’s diet, then the pet owner should provide ample quantity of such food at the time of dropping the dog at the facility.
♣ The taxes, including GST shall be additional
♣ The rates are on a per dog, per day basis;
♣ The entire fee is payable in advance. - In addition to these terms, the payment and the refund (if applicable), shall be governed by the Pricing and the Refund Policy of the K9 School. - Any overheads (including but not limited to any bills of the vet or procurement of special food etc) shall be charged on actuals to the pet owner. The same shall be payable at the time of collecting the Dog from the facility.
BOARD AND TRAIN
How many times can you meet your dog and when can you meet your dog in our "BOARD AND TRAIN" program?
- In the six-week and eight-week "BOARD AND TRAIN" programs, you are allowed to meet your dog for the first time after three weeks.
- In the six-week "BOARD AND TRAIN" program, you will be guided with handling lessons with your dog three times between the third week and the check-out date of the program. In the eight-week "BOARD AND TRAIN" program, you will be guided with handling lessons with your dog five times between the third week and the check-out date of the program.
1. Additional handling lessons are chargeable.
2. There should be a minimum of one week between the handling sessions.
3. You are welcome to meet and spend time with your dog for free, but you must first make an appointment with the school.
ADDITIONAL FEES IN OUR BOARD AND TRAINING PROGRAMME
1. A fee of Rs. 100 is chargeable for additional photo updates when asked during school's working hours and Rs. 150 when asked outside school's working hours.
2. Rs. 200 is chargeable for additional video updates when asked during school's working hours and Rs. 250 when asked outside school's working hours.
3. A fee of Rs. 500 will be charged for requesting a video call for 15 minutes during the school's working hours and Rs. 1000 will be charged for requesting a video call for 15 minutes outside the school's working hours.
• Other terms & conditions: - Pet owner should try to drop off the pet at the stipulated time. The pet owners are encouraged to pick up their pet on the stipulated date and time, as per the agreed schedule. Any delay in picking up the dog will be chargeable as per our applicable rates. This may sound harsh, but it would help us to serve our clients like you in a more seamless manner. - All the pets that are taken in for either Boarding or under the B &T Facility are prescreened for behavior issues and you as the owner is responsible for a truthful state about your pets’ general behavior. If you are doubtful about your pets’ behavior, please talk to us. We shall not be liable for any consequences arising out of your misinforming us about your pets’ behavior or the consequences arising out of the aggression of your pet.
- We provide the facility of Pet Boarding, which means that there will be more than one dog in the compound and we try to ensure that there is no untoward incident that happens between the pets. However, if the pets do get into any fights which result in any injury or bites, we will take care of them medically, however, we shall not be liable for any consequences arising thereof.
- K9 School has been designed in an open space that has a lot of grass and mud to give your dog enough space to run around. Fleas, ticks and other infestations are therefore a common phenomenon in such an environment. While we try to ensure the best possible hygiene for the pets that stay with us, you, as a responsible pet owner are requested that the pets be amply prepared for the same. Please ensure that anti-tick/fleas solutions are applied to your pet before you bring them for boarding. This will ensure a sanitized stay for your pet and other pets as well. While we do take care, we shall not be responsible for complications arising out of ticks/ fleas on your pets.
- We take no responsibility of any medical complications that may arise out of environmental factors. - If your pet is allergic or requires any kind of medication, it is solely your responsibility to inform our staff and hand over (in ample quantity) the medication along with the particulars of the vet to the staff at K9 School. - It is imperative to understand that, dog training requires patience and perseverance. We cannot and do not guarantee that the commands and training imparted on the pet will be permanent and as effective when you try those commands with your pet. It is imperative that the owners put the stipulated amount of practice and consistency along with a trainer to train the pet. - We cannot make refunds or be held liable if the pet does not repeat the training commands taught to him while under training, especially under circumstances wherein the owner/handler does not practice and reinstate the same with your pet.
- In case there are other behavioral issues with respect to the pet not following/ obeying the commands, our trainers will be happy to assess the same and guide you.
- As your pet is being put in a social environment, he will be reactive or temperamental and prone to small fights with other pets. Minor cuts and scratches will be noticed for pets who are highly playful, exuberant, temperamental, fearful or aggressive when they socialize.
- Kindly make sure that your dog is fully vaccinated and dewormed before they are put in the Boarding Facility.
- The entire staff at K9 School is trained to handle your pets. They are humane and courteous with all the pets that visit our facility.
- We live to serve dogs and any complaints with respect to manhandling or ill-treatment by the staff towards the pet will be duly investigated and strict action will be taken if any member of staff is found to be miscreant towards the pet and/or humans around.
-These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of India and the courts in New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the disputes arising out of these terms and conditions.
-The K9 School reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time. The pet owner is requested to go through these terms and conditions before taking the services of the K9 School.
19. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us by email or regular mail at the following address:
7th Avenue, Chhattarpur, Near Radhe Mohan Drive, Gadaipur Bandh Road, Juanapur, New Delhi, Delhi 110030, India