Board & Train
India's pioneering dog training academy has been formulating a training program for all dogs in order to get the best quality of life for both pets and parents.
We are now slowly expanding our horizon to other countries in Asia with our popular and highly exciting training system.
Our Board and Train is specially designed and curated to teach the best behaviors in a positive way and achieve premium results in high-distraction environments.
Types of programs
- For young dogs under 8 mths of age
- Basic Obedience
- Basic Leash manners (like pulling)
- Socialising and Confidence building by Ignis Grande
- Learning to ignore the triggers
8- week program
- For dogs older than 8 months
- Working on problem behaviors like resource guarding, aggression of all kinds, reactivity
- Advanced Leash manners ( aggression, reactivity)
- Intensivised Counter Conditioning program by Adnaan.
What to expect:
- A team of specialists including up to 6 trainers and 4 junior handlers
- 24/7 monitoring and attendance by in-house kennel management
- State-of-the-art pet hotel and care center
- Positive and reward-based training methods
- Special Counter Conditioning Program by Adnaan Khan called "CRP"
- Training program for each dog was designed by Adnaan himself.
- Swim and groom
- Handover lessons by our expert trainers
- Membership access and benefits
Terms and Conditions
- Please bear with us as we usually have advance booking of at least 2-4 weeks for admission
- We try our best to get the fastest response to each pet parent, but our high demand and dedication towards handling dogs sometimes compromise our promptness.
- Adnaan has designed the entire syllabus and program of the dog but he is amongst up to 8 trainers working with the dog, he will not be the primary handler.
- Kindly take note that video updates will be provided from Monday to Saturday in groups excluding Sundays, when we will be closed for maintenance. However, if there are any health-related updates during that time, they will be communicated accordingly.
- Each dog will be assigned 2 primary and 2 secondary handlers who will develop a loving bond with the pet.
- The senior trainers are responsible for handover lessons, check-in, and check-out formalities
- Our senior faculty is very talented and trained to work with the dog and handler toward a successful rehabilitation of your dog's behavior issues
- We are not liable for health sensitivity while working in a tropical country and urge the owners to take accountability for the same.
How many times can you meet your dog and when can you meet your dog in our "BOARD AND TRAIN" program?
- In the six-week and eight-week "BOARD AND TRAIN" programs, you are allowed to meet your dog for the first time after three weeks.
- In the six-week "BOARD AND TRAIN" program, you will be guided with handling lessons with your dog three times between the third week and the check-out date of the program. In the eight-week "BOARD AND TRAIN" program, you will be guided with handling lessons with your dog five times between the third week and the check-out date of the program.
1. Additional handling lessons are chargeable.
2. There should be a minimum of one week between the handling sessions.
3. You are welcome to meet and spend time with your dog for free, but you must first make an appointment with the school.
ADDITIONAL FEES IN OUR BOARD AND TRAINING PROGRAMME
1. A fee of Rs. 100 is chargeable for additional photo updates when asked during school's working hours and Rs. 150 when asked outside school's working hours.
2. Rs. 200 is chargeable for additional video updates when asked during school's working hours and Rs. 250 when asked outside school's working hours.
3. A fee of Rs. 500 will be charged for requesting a video call for 15 minutes during the school's working hours and Rs. 1000 will be charged for requesting a video call for 15 minutes outside the school's working hours.